Thursday 16 September 2010

Back to Reality

Holidays are over and it is time to put our feet back on the ground. Personally, it has been a nice summer with my family. Enjoying every minute of being a husband and a father, two activities that during the year, are more like a hobby that I do on the weekends because during the week I am far from home.

But, let’s go back to the fight. Well, honestly I haven’t left it during the whole summer. I have only been isolated for 3 days, without opening my laptop or even reading the mail on my iPhone, but even if I had, it would have been in a different mood.

We are growing in registrations and we now have more than 20,000 registered users, our site is getting busier every day and we have lots of active raffles from Louis Vuitton handbags to a weekend in Port Aventura and almost all the latest technological gadgets.

Facebook and Twitter are being animated by Ricardo and Joan and they are doing 
a great job. Social Media is not the magical panacea, but it is definitely a must.
Well, it is a short update just to let you know I am still here and that I will continue posting.
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment